Welcome to Putnam, Thompson & Casper, P.L.L.C.
The Putnam, Thompson & Casper, P.L.L.C. was founded in Decorah, Iowa, in 1987 by attorney Dale L. Putnam. Since that time, the firm has provided aggressive legal counsel to individuals and businesses throughout Iowa and Minnesota.
The Putnam, Thompson & Casper, P.L.L.C. is a general practice law firm with an emphasis on trial practice, personal injury, motor vehicle accidents, family law, real estate, probate, corporations, and debtor/creditor.
Putnam, Thompson & Casper, P.L.L.C.
It is our mission:
- To provide ethical, aggressive, and professional advocacy to individuals and businesses throughout Iowa and Minnesota;
- To foster a community of growth, support, and purpose through legal representation;
- To serve our clients with expertise and experience;
- To build and maintain a relationship with clients, prospective clients, and members of the community;
- To constantly grow our knowledge of the law and our courtroom and trial advocacy skills;
- To provide unparalleled service and support to clients through diligent communication, compassion, and understanding.
Putnam, Thompson & Casper, P.L.L.C., is a law firm with the clients best interest at heart. We represent people who have been injured to make sure you are made whole again. We represent people who have been accused of a crime by standing up for their rights and providing aggressive representation. We represent people who need help with a divorce, child custody, adoption, or any other facet of family law by providing years of experience, compassion, and understanding. We represent people who are business owners who may be starting a business by guiding them through the process of creating an entity or assisting established business owners with negotiating a contract or maintaining compliance with state and federal requirements. Putnam, Thompson & Casper, P.L.L.C., understands that, at its core, law is about people, and we invite the opportunity to represent and advocate for you.